Tuesday, January 10, 2012

changing tray revamp

One thing I loved about Ashton's nursery furniture is that the dressers were usable for years to come. The smaller 3 drawer dresser served as a changing table with it's removable changing tray. We plan to use the same concept this time around when hunting for the perfect dresser. While browsing the tons of nursery blogs, I have seen a common trend using this same idea. While some have the changing pad by itself on top, many others have used a tray for the pad to lie in. I loved the idea of using the tray for an additional pop of color. So of course I was excited when I realized I had the tray already.  Excuse the horrible pics...I swear my iphone is slowly shutting down with the camera being the first to go.

I did a light sand over the tray and purchased a sample of Behr's Spring Song. It's coming along great. I promise to get better shots once it is all done.  

No comments:

Post a Comment