Saturday, March 2, 2013

maternity pics

Before Ava was born I was diagnosed with Bell's Palsy. I woke up one morning with the entire left side of my face paralysed. It was the scariest thing I had ever been through. I was devastated thinking this would be permanent. Well, it is not completely permanent and I have a great deal of permanent damage. I had the most severe form which meant 100% recovery wasn't likely. To this day, I still don't have a full smile and my eye closes when I try to smile, talk, eat, and yawn. It's extremely saddening and taking pictures blows. And speaking of pictures, this of course happened like two weeks before our maternity pictures. Pictures I had been planning for months. Luckily I have an awesome photographer who was able to get some great shots that I don't look too angry in.










No comments:

Post a Comment